31 March, 2010

Girl Talk #5

 
It has been a while since I last joined this thursday girl bonding. My last post was about first boyfriend. Been so busy with 4th quarterly test reviews, good thing RJ didn't fail 2nd grade.

My comfort food is not home-cooked or eaten at informal restaurants, but it does brings some form or measure of comfort, sense of well-being, or easy satisfaction (wikipedia).

chocnut, comfort food, milk chocolate

chocnut, comfort food, milk chocolate

 Even Kris Aquino is a fan of this inexpensive milk chocolate. I know you want one now -- admit it!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

tagal na yang choc-nut.. parang matigas na peanut butter lang minsan.. hihi :D

teJan said...

yah I want one..heheh! oi grattis to RJ..keep up the good work!

R. said...

CHOC NUT! :)
This post put a smile on my face. The next time we go to the supermarket, I'll make sure I'll have a bag of CHOC NUT ☮.♥.✮ ☀..✈

Unknown said...

I'm a ChocNut fan too! ^_^ There's just nothing like it.

Seiko said...

Wow chocnut!Naalala ko nung bata pa ako malimit akong bumili nyan fave ko rin yan nung bata pa ako.
You're not alone momsie medyo matagal tagal din akong hindi naka join sa GT,besides family first di ba?Congrats again to RJ.Happy GT!:D

Mommy Kharen said...

Choc-nut! I want one too..hehehe..parang stress reliever ata yan..hehehekasi nung my mini store pa kami lahat ng bibili nyan pagalit taz maya maya ngkwekwento na..hehehe

niko said...

hahahah oo bata pa ko chocnut na tlga fave ko eh hehheh. sarap noh? it melts in your mouth... talap.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

how could i forget about chocnut.. miss ko na yan.. thanks for reminding me. Ang sarap nyan, suki nga ako ng sari sari store sa min dahil dyan.

Lynn said...

My cousin and I used to fight over this, LOL.

Dea said...

One of life's simple pleasures! I just love Choc-Nut!

zoan said...

oohh emmmm geeeeee mis ko toh ehehe

Dj Mariñas said...

uy CHOC-NUT! nakakaubos ako ng isang balot nyan sa isang harapan, hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails