Register business? Done.
Promote new business? No idea yet?
You have come to the right place. I have been busy with business strategy research the last few weeks. An effective marketing plan is very crucial in attracting new customers and retaining old customers.
Here are the online and offline marketing stategies that can be used in promoting a business.
1. Website - What better way to promote your business than to make it visible in the world wide web. Do compare the different hosting packages available because some webhosts are more expensive than others.
2. Facebook - Use social media marketing work for your business. You can create a fanpage, group or both. Join the current facebook craze.
3. E-Newsletter - Updating your clients with your current deals. Also a way of informing them, "Hey, we are still available to serve you".
4. Trade Shows - Helpful in showcasing your latest products and services.
5. Banner Stand - Can be used outside your offline store and during trade shows. These banner stands are light weight and easy to transport.
6. Cards - Send your customers a handwritten birthday card. An opportunity to make them feel that you care.
7. Word of mouth - Good service to your clients can earb you more client.
These are just a few of the business strategies that can help you attract more customers. Come back again for updates of the list.