2. My son wants to experience going inside a horror house. He needs to look for someone to accompany him because I'll just punch those scary people with masks if they try to scare me.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn is to forgive those who have done me wrong. Especially if the person is not sorry at all.
4. Finally got connected.
5. I remember I still have to wash the dishes!
6. Graduating from the best school in the country is one of the best parts of my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading a book, tomorrow my plans include going to my son's school fair and Sunday, I want to watch Tangled!
Join in the fun...