04 February, 2011

lazy day

RJ's at his friend's house since 10 this morning. They attend the same school and don't have classes today because of chinese new year celebration. I should call and ask him to come how now because, aside from the fact that it's 4 in the afternoon already, he hasn't taken a bath yet.

kung hei fat choi 2011
Speaking of bath time, I forgot that I was supposed to clean the bathroom today. The bathroom sink needs to be declogged.

Why do I feel so lazy today? I also planned to go out and watch a movie with RJ. But we ended up staying at home. Hopefully I don't feel lazy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chew On This said...

heheh! kids don't really notice if they've taken a bath or not...especially when they're having fun :)

Mayet said...

hi, hope you feel more energetic today;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails