19 October, 2011

Pulse News for my iPod

My iPod Touch 4G is only capable of browsing online with a wifi connection. Just recently, I found this news reading application where I can read the latest news even when I'm offline. Pulse News, by Alphonso Labs, is a free application for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices.

Pulse was founded in May 2010 by Ankit Gupta and Akshay Kothari, two Stanford graduate students as part of a course at the Institute of Design. The inspiration for Pulse was borne out of their frustration with the news reading experience on mobile devices. Pulse has been selected as one of 50 apps in Apple’s App Store Hall of Fame and named one of TIME’s top 50 iPhone apps of 2011.

Pulse News by Alphonso Labs

Before leaving the house, I open the application and it updates automatically. I can read the latest headlines and even new blog posts from my favorite bloggers. I use it to find inspiration on what to write about and what's trending for the day, be it in fashion, health or technology. 

If you don't have this application yet, you should download it now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails