14 May, 2011

contest prize suggestions

Because the Mother's Day contest that I hosted on this blog was a success, I'm once again thinking of having another contest in a few months. But before anything else, I would like to give a shout out to all the wonderful mommies who flocked this site during the submission of entries and until the voting ends. Thank you very much!

Winner's Badge

Before deciding on the mechanics for the next contest, promise it's as easy as the first one, I want to make a survey. What would you like to win on my next contest? A bodystockings perhaps? A bigger cash prize?

I would love to hear your suggestions in the comments section.

1 comments:

progressive mum said...

visiting here! thanks for that contest! i sure had fun and had a blast with the winning! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails