13 March, 2010

have you checked your weight lately?

I have.

And guess what? I gained 2 pounds. Yes, only two pounds but I feel like I gained a hundred. I just don't understand how two pounds can make my face look sooo big! And my stomach is so huge I look like a walking ball. I may be exaggerating a bit but I feel uncomfortable. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror, it looks like the two pounds all went straight to my cheeks. And when I am sitting down, the excess baggage around my waist is making me feel so uncomfortable I just want to stand up even while in front of the computer.

I should start removing carbohydrates on my diet. Or try to limit my rice to half cup per meal. I admit that I have been a rice-glutton these last few months. I should snack on low carb bars, chocolate flavored would be nice.

This summer, I will try to eat more fruits. Fruits at this time of the year are so cheap and therefore I won't have any excuse not to buy. Instead of preparing fried chicken, I will just roast it and not eat the skin (how will I do it, I looove chicken skin). More steamed fish instead of the usual, easy to cook, fried fish. More vegetables also in lieu of the half cup rice that I will deprive myself in every meal.

2 comments:

nuts said...

stick to fruits and vegetable diet.. its good for our health especially this summer..

Golden said...

Eat a little carb, but eat lots of fruits, vegetables and fish. Avoid junk foods and fried foods as well. And don't forget to drink lots of water. Good luck on the diet. :)

Lots of love,

Related Posts with Thumbnails