02 October, 2009
1. I have a history of buying lots of on-sale books of my favorite authors, a lot of them I still haven't read up to now.
2. Technical Analysis of the stock market is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating oreo.
4. Lots of garbage on the road after typhoon ondoy hit the country.
5. So that's it, that's what happens when there's another typhoon coming---panic buying.
6. A dollar is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking a delicious meal for my son (I hope), tomorrow my plans include staying inside the house and praying for the typhoon to be out of the country ASAP and Sunday, I want to finally relax after all the stress I got because of typhoons visiting the country this week!