03 September, 2009

friday fill-ins #3

This is my third one, and I am enjoying this meme so much!

1. I feel so very blessed.
2. Visiting new places, with my son, is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: afternoon headline news.
4. My son just received a math wizard award and I'm glad because he always says that he hates math.
5. The last time I went out with my friends was 3 months ago.
6. Visit my sisters this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing chess with my son, tomorrow my plans include go to the mall and maybe buy a new dress and Sunday, I want to go to church!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to ur son and hope u will win against him in the board game tonight. Enjoy malling this weekend and have a wonderful Sunday.

Anonymous said...

great answers. good job to your son, you must be very proud. happy long weekend.

Becca said...

Yay for your son on the math award..maybe he will like it more now. Have an awesome weekend :)

marilyndeasy said...

so cute da graphic~

Related Posts with Thumbnails