17 May, 2013

Martin Late at Night is Back!

I was a big fan of Martin Late at Nite and was probably the saddest fan when it aired its last show in 2003. But now it’s back on ABS-CBN! Martin Late @ Night airs every Friday nights at 11:30 pm – 12:15 am after the news show Bandila.

Martin Late at Night ABS-CBN

I’ve been hearing of its comeback for months already but only had the chance to watch tonight. Tonight’s guest is Lea Salonga. Lea taught Martin how to play this video game. I forgot the name, sorry. Like me, Martin is not a “gamer” so he doesn’t know how to use the controls.

It was a very fun episode, Martin and Lea are both very witty and talkative. Jet Mandela had a brief appearance at the end of the show.

I won’t miss the next Friday night episodes. Hopefully, this show will last for years.

Welcome back Martin!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails