12 September, 2012

Best Moisturizing Lotion

When I was younger, and didn't have much to do, I used to put lotion all over my body after every bath. But I don't have the time to do that anymore, around once a year maybe but not more than that, because I have my hands full with housework and my online job as well.

I also can't find a lotion that can help nourish my skin and not sticky at the same time. Those that I've tried so far are sticky + still leaves my skin dry or nourishes my skin + sticky.

moisturizing lotion

In this hot, humid weather that we have in this country, I can't handle a sticky feel all over my skin every time I sweat.

So I'm still on the lookout for that perfect moisturizing lotion. Care to share what you use and why you love it?

1 comments:

Zoan said...

I only use bath and body products and victoria secret lotions. But i am thinking of trying out cetaphil kasi binigyan nila ako:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails