30 April, 2012

My Maid Invests in the Stock Market

I just read Bo Sanchez's My Maid Invests in the Stock Market and I cannot help but agree on everything, well almost everything, he said in the book. It's very hard indeed to say "no, sorry, I don't have spare cash", when someone we know needs monetary help. And that's the last we see of our hard-earned money because they either don't have any plans of paying it or worse they get angry when we tell them we need the money already.

my-maid-invests-in-the-stock-market

We don't all own a very successful business, like a food cart business which is very in-demand right now. So if you want to learn one way of protecting your hard-earned money  and have more funds for your retirement, grab a copy of the book mentioned above. A free ebook version is available at citiseconline.com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails