11 February, 2012

Friends with Benefit

I have a lot of acquaintances but I can count on one hand the number of people who I can call true friends, really true friends. There are those who fall in the category "friends with benefits". These are the people who only remember to call or text, or that I even exist, when they need to ask something from me. Like the mom of my son's classmate, she calls when she needs to ask questions about a school project or ask if her son copied some words right, like whateverworditwas.

gossiping moms

Well, that would have been okay. I'm not selfish. But after getting the information that she wants she'll add, "We haven't seen each other for a long time! We should meet up one of these days. I miss you, friend!" Yup, friends with benefits.

1 comments:

Super Mommy Jem said...

I missed my true friends and we haven't meet for almost a year now. I am planning for a get together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails