21 September, 2011

changed person

Yes, I'm a changed person. I don't want to have a heart attack at 35, such a young age to die or be bed ridden. And I don't like more wrinkles on my face so I decided to have a positive attitude and stay away from people who has so much negativity in them.

I'm a person who doesn't want to be pushed around. So I respond harshly to people who thinks they're doing the right thing, when in fact they're not. I also hate bad service. I expect to get my money's worth. If I pay a huge amount for a fried chicken, I expect a big serving of fried chicken on my plate.

are you a good person test

But now, I try to lie-low from being an ogre. It's actually hard but because I want to live longer, I have to be nice from now on.

1 comments:

kim said...

well.. nice to hear that, girl! there are still a lot of things we must enjoy, so, let's take care of our health, lol! left you some love, hope i get some back, thanks!

by the way, do you mind checking out on The Woman on P. Florentino?

Related Posts with Thumbnails