25 August, 2011

paying bills online

Standing in line for hours, to pay the electric, water and phone bill, is what I don't look forward to every end of the month. Just the thought of waiting in a long queue is enough to ruin my day.

pay bills online

I'm so glad that those days over. I now pay my bills online. With just a few clicks of the mouse, all my bills are paid in minutes. No need to wait in line, no need to dress up and drive to different places to pay the different bills. I can pay in my pajamas, in my own living room.

So if you're still paying your bills "the old way", please don't punish yourself. Pay your bills online like I do.

1 comments:

kim said...

you are so right about that, it's more convenient and much much safer.. left you a kiss, girl! hope you kiss me back..

Related Posts with Thumbnails