28 July, 2011

stormy sky

I was sleeping peacefully Tuesday morning, I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before, when I was awoken by a text message from my son's school. The Department of Education has declared that there will be no classes in the afternoon for all grade levels.

I had to pick up my son earlier than usual so I force myself to dress up.

IMG_0310

The Department of Education (DEPED) could have announced earlier, when the kids are not in school yet. They were advised by the weather bureau (PAGASA) already but they always announce suspension of classes late. I was caught in traffic and arrived in my son’s school wet and very hungry. I didn’t have time so I wasn’t able to eat breakfast before leaving the house.

When will they learn?
skywatchfriday

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails