01 May, 2011

what to do with a know-it-all blogger

A know-it-all or know-all is a person who believes that he/she has an accurate comprehension of a topic and/or situation when in reality, his/her comprehension is inaccurate and limited. ~wikipedia
I've encountered a lot of know-it-all's in the blogging and social networking world. There was this blogger who gave a comment, in one of my posts, totally disaggreeing with what I've written. Corrections are highly welcome in my blog but the way she wrote the comment made my eyebrow shooting through the roof! There was no finesse at all. Her sentence was synonymous to, "You're very wrong, I'm very right even without any scientific reference. I just know I'm right." It was a health/beauty topic.

know-it-all

What happened with her comment? I sent it straight to the spam folder.

This is my blog afterall, my personal space in the online world. If you visit someone elses house, do you tell  the owner that her house is a total mess based on your own opinion and without any advise from the experts -a fengshui master or an interior decorator perhaps?

I didn't bother publishing her comment and commenting on it. According to  Stanislaw Jerzy Lec, a Polish writer, "The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him".

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I dont really mind this type of comments, and like you it will go right straight to the trash or spam. hehe sometimes mga spammer they comment mga ganyan klase din

I agree with you sis. Kung wala rin lng masasabi na maganda better not say at all di ba

rjs mama said...

@Mama Ko, she's not a spammer sis. She's a regular adgitize advertiser, her blog is always on other blogger's adgitize widget.

Related Posts with Thumbnails