14 April, 2011

friday fill-in's 15 April 2011

1. For me, it was just rude and inconsiderate to drive fast when your passenger is already scared and asking you to drive slow.

2. I will buy fish and veggies at my local supermarket. Can't eat meat this Holy Week.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard someone crying. I got scared, got ready to run...then I woke up...it was only a dream. 

4. Travel is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, then it's over.

6. My son was out last night but I never felt alone because he's just a phone call away.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a haircut, tomorrow my plans include tweaking my new blog and Sunday, I want to read a good book!

friday fill-ins

1 comments:

Rechie said...

i had experience with reckless tricycle drivers hre in the city too..as if they have no passengers

mine's here

Related Posts with Thumbnails