26 April, 2011

chocolate eclairs, yummy!

I accepted some mystery shopping jobs last year. One assignment was to visit this popular store that sells clothing, food, gifts, wine and much more. I was required to buy something which I can reimburse together with the mystery shopping payment. The maximum amount for reimbursement was bigger than what others usually allow.

I bought a bottle of perfume, which I gave to my sister later on, because the lotion that I wanted to buy was out-of-stock  I'm a cologne person and perfume is not allowed in our house because of my son's allergic rhinitis. I also bought something that made so addicted I was able to finish everything right away.

chocolate eclairs

Chocolate Eclairs! Chewy chocolate outside and super yummy caramel inside. Who wouldn't get addicted with it?

1 comments:

Mayet said...

that chocolate sounds so yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails