1. I wish my son won't include a laptop on his Christmas list.
2. Chocolate cake...that's what I'm thinking and what I want for dessert right now!
3. Please bring the books tomorrow, you know who you are.
4. My son is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes is to have the courage to drive here in Manila.
6. You're the best son and I just wanted to say thank you for making me the proudest mom in the world.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching reruns of The Cosby Show, tomorrow my plans include shopping for Christmas gifts and Sunday, I want to see my son behaving in church!