04 September, 2010

your dream for your child

My son wants to be a farmer when he grows up. That was his dream when he was in his terrible-two. Then he changed his mind - he would make a good taxi or bus driver someday. I was speechless at that time, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I want him to dream of something BIG for himself. I want him to accomplish more than what Papa or Mama accomplished.

When he was in preschool, I was finally able to breath a sigh of relief. His dreams, for his future, are becoming more in line with my dreams for him. But now that he's in 3rd grade, I've come to a great realization. I will be supportive with whatever career he choose in the future. Provided that he's happy with it and it's not dangerous like standing on top of steel buildings.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails