13 September, 2010

surprise visit

Do you like surprise visits? It was never an issue for me but that feeling changed over the weekend. After eating lunch, day after my birthday, I feel like being lazy. I turned on the computer but I got interrupted before I even started browsing. My Dad was calling me from the living room. Apparently I have a visitor -a high school classmate that I haven't seen in more than 10 years! I haven't brushed my teeth, combed my hair and I am wearing something even Doby, the house-elf from HP, wouldn't even think of wearing! Thank God I already took a bath!

facial mask
I just changed my shirt and rushed outside. My classmate was with her husband and baby. They we're in the neighborhood so they decided to drop by and say hi. They only stayed for a few minutes and I was a bad host because I even forgot to offer them something to eat or drink. The baby was just smiling and cooing, in his stroller the whole time.

As much as I would like to get reacquainted with friends from years ago, I don't like to experience any surprise visits ever again.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails