06 August, 2010

looking for a driving school

I am scared of driving here in Manila. I enrolled in a 5-day driving lesson a few years back. I still have nightmares about that scary experience. The driving instructor asked me to drive the car right away. No lecture about car safety, parts of the car or road rules. Why didn't I ask for my money back? I guess I didn't have the energy to complain anymore after every driving session. Up to now, I think, I still don't know how to drive. I never sat behind a wheel again after that I-shouldn't-have-enrolled driving lesson!

roadside assistance club

But now, I need to learn again how to drive. I will practice driving first on an empty road. But I will look for an area that has roadside assistance club.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails