06 August, 2010

back pains

I have scoliosis. I found out when I was 12 years old. The doctor said, "It is just a factory defect". Not funny doc, not funny at all. I decided not to use a back brace because I didn't want to be the center of attention in school. How can I find friends in a new school if I look funny. I was imagining myself with something on my back everywhere I go. Betty is more lucky than me. She just needs to wear braces on her teeth!


Back pains are becoming more frequent though. My son is planning to put up a massage business in our house. He said that a few months back, when he was still 8 years old, so I think I will invest in his business. I hope he accepts my proposal. I will buy the massage tables and all I ask in return is a free massage everyday!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Great idea for an 8 years old kid.. we are a massage addict talaga and for once I thought of putting a massage business at home, but after serious thinking, put it aside kasi I dont have time to manage it.. kaya for the time being, pamasahe muna sa suki..

Related Posts with Thumbnails