28 January, 2010

what is your dream job?

I want to someday set up an online tutorial for students who are having problems in math. I have mentioned a lot of times already that I am an Applied Mathematics graduate. I have been tutoring students who are having difficulty in math for a few years now. I am proud to say that I have helped students conquer their fear of math by tutoring math in a fun way. I wish to be able to reach out to students around the globe someday.

But before I can do that, I have to develop some other skills aside from being good in math. Through Elearning from Learn.com, I can obtain this dream job, this dream business. Learn.com is the leader in on-demand workforce development and productivity. Recently, it became the first company in history to provide a single, integrated platform for those seeking skill improvement for a particular job profile and those seeking to hire skilled, "job ready" workers.

The platform is ideal for people, like me, wishing to increase knowledge and skills on any subject, or to share their knowledge and domain expertise with the world. It truly is the world's first and only on-demand knowledge network. I don't have to enroll in business school to learn about managing a business, setting it up or manage my workers. In just a few clicks of a button, I can just read about it online.

What about you? What is your dream job? If you already have it, I am sure you can still find ways to improve yourself through the help of Learn.com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails