05 December, 2009

need high-quality windows, any suggestion?

I have been looking for replacement windows for our house. I need one that will make me feel safe when I am in the house with my family. I need one that is not just attractive but will also give the best security in the morning or when we are asleep at night. I need one that will keep us unharmed from burglars and other harmful people passing in our neighborhood.

While searching online, I found the website of Penguin Windows. It is the 8th largest replacement company in the US. THe company's main office is located in Washington state. Penguin Windows are currently available in Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Maine.

Started in 1984, the goal of the company is to sell high-quality replacement windows to homeowners who want to make their life (particularly their home) safer.

The company offers a variety of products, including vinyl siding, roofing, and sunrooms. As the business evolved, so did the company’s focus. The company primarily focuses on  residential replacement windows. They offer the most energy-efficient windows in the industry, which guarantees at least 40% energy savings. They employ AAMA certified installers so that they can offer a 100% full service warranty on their windows as well as their installation.

Do you think I found the right replacement window company? Will it make my home safer, more attractive and energy-efficient

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails