24 December, 2009

friday fill-in's #9

1. My boots only lasted for a year, I need to replace it. Anyone who wants to give me one?

2. Will enjoy the rest of this century.

3. Imitation products- I don't like.

4. Taxi drivers driving and talking on the mobile phone? Should be put behind bars, just for an hour, just to teach them a lesson. 
5. I'd like to greet you all a Merry Christmas.

6. Christmas dinner is over, get over it? If the food didn't taste good - there's still New Year's eve!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to changing blog's layout, tomorrow my plans include reading a book from my friend Riz and Sunday, I want to go to church and thank God for all the blessings he has given my family this 2009!

3 comments:

Sheren-May said...

scrappinblog.com has some great digiscrap layout. try to visit them. Merry ...xmas.

achildoftheking said...

Fun post. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your praise and worship time with the LORD!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Merry Christmas to you and a Very Happy New Year.
Maggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails