24 December, 2009

friday fill-in's #9

1. My boots only lasted for a year, I need to replace it. Anyone who wants to give me one?

2. Will enjoy the rest of this century.

3. Imitation products- I don't like.

4. Taxi drivers driving and talking on the mobile phone? Should be put behind bars, just for an hour, just to teach them a lesson. 
5. I'd like to greet you all a Merry Christmas.

6. Christmas dinner is over, get over it? If the food didn't taste good - there's still New Year's eve!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to changing blog's layout, tomorrow my plans include reading a book from my friend Riz and Sunday, I want to go to church and thank God for all the blessings he has given my family this 2009!

3 comments:

Sheren-May said...

scrappinblog.com has some great digiscrap layout. try to visit them. Merry ...xmas.

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Fun post. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your praise and worship time with the LORD!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Merry Christmas to you and a Very Happy New Year.
Maggie

Related Posts with Thumbnails