11 December, 2009

christmas wish: i need a day-off!!

I am a WAHM. I have to deal with a lot of stress every single day of my life. People here in the Philippines have stay-in maids, I do not even have a stay-out maid! I do everything, everyday. I do the laundry, wash the dishes (don't have dishwasher!) clean the house, cook breakfast (of course lunch and dinner also), pick up my son from school. Yup, I am the maid, yaya, mommy rolled into one.

I am not complaining (not much). But the stress! Yes, I am stressed out everyday.

I need to unwind, I definitely need a day-off!

I would definitely enjoy having a janitorial cleaning service just for one day that can handle all of the daily duties for me like doing the laundry, washing the dishes, dusting the floor, etc. I am thinking of doing it once a month.

What would I do with all the spare time I'll have on my hands? I would surely visit a spa. I need a massage. I need to remove all the stress bottled up inside my abused body. A trip to the salon would be next on my list. I need to have my hair fixed, I don't like the hairstyle that I have right now. A professional hairdresser is what I need to fix my hair problem. A new look would be nice. Shopping! It's been a long time since I bought clothes for myself. I definitely need new shirts and dresses.

What do you think? Should I start looking for a professional cleaning crew?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails