11 June, 2009

I love books

I love reading and collecting books. A visit to a mall won’t be complete without at least passing by a bookstore. I love visiting second-hand bookstores. If you happen to pass by one and you see somebody on her hands and knees browsing the books on the bottom shelf, that most probably is me. Seldom do I leave without purchasing anything. Most of the time, I go home with a “good find”. I consider a book a “good find” if it only cost 10% of its original price and written by one of my favorite authors.


To know more about the books that I have and the books that I’d love to have in my collection, look for me in Shelfari.com


To know more about shelfari, read my previous post.
photo credit: Britgo.org

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Make a Memory

Make a memory with your children,
Spend some time to show you care;
Toys and trinkets can't replace those
Precious moments that you share.

Money doesn't buy real pleasure,
It doesn't matter where you live;
Children need your own attention,
Something only you can give.

Childhood's days pass all too quickly,
Happy memories all too few;
Plan to do that special something,
Take the time to go or do.

Make a memory with your children,
Take the time in busy days;.
Have some fun while they are growing,
Show your love in gentle ways.

by Elaine Hardt ©1977

Hardt Ministries International, Inc. 4700 Scout Way, Prescott Valley AZ 86314. Permission granted to copy and freely give out, providing my name, address, and copyright notice appear.
www.EncouragingU.blogspot.com

zoan said...

i love books! i love reading them. and I do visit the bookstores if i have the time. but i prefer to buy them 2nd hand:) kasi same pa rin naman ang mababasa mo basta lang walang napunit :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails