28 August, 2013

Globe Postpaid Promo With Free Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I finally found the postpaid cellular phone plan that's just right for my budget. Thanks to my sister, I was able to get Globe's latest promo of unlimited internet for only 999 per month. And the awesomeness doesn't end there. The postpaid plan comes with a monthly consumable load of Php101 each month and... 

drumroll please... 

... a FREE Samsung Galaxy Note 2!! Such a steal right!? I don't really use my cellphone much for calling, so the Php101 consumable load per month is more than enough for my monthly texting. The unlimited 3G mobile browsing, I can put to good use when I wait for my son at school to do some online work. What's good about Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is I can share the internet connection with my other devices by turning on the phone's wifi hotspot setting. 

Although I can go on and on and on about the awesomeness of this deal, I am still trying to find my way navigating this Samsung phablet. I can't help but compare it with an Apple device but this deal is such a steal, I have no reason to dislike this phablet!

1 comments:

kimmy said...

WOW! that's just great! now you made me long for my own phablet, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails