21 March, 2012

Farewell, Harry Potter!

So I’m down to my last few chapters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book. I might read The Hunger Games next or the Percy Jackson books, but I’m 100% sure that I’m going to read Harry Potter again, for the third time!, though not in the coming months. I have to let my brain forget the story first before reading it again.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I’ve also watched the Harry Potter movies, not the 8th though since I’m not yet done with the book, and I feel like tweeting or posting a status on my facebook, of my disappointment, everytime a scene that’s totally different from the book is shown. Cho didn’t tell Umbridge about Dumbledore’s Army. And Harry wasn’t “Harry” when he attended Bill and Fleur’s wedding, he drank polyjuice potion to disguise as another boy. And Neville didn’t give the gilliweed to Harry, during the Tri-Wizard Competition, it was Dobby. 

I love the book more than the movie. Although it helped put a face on the character of the books. I was disappointed though when I found out that Robert Pattinson played the part of Cedric Diggory. Cedric was described as probably the most handsome character in the book and I don’t think the actor who played Edward in the Twilight series is handsome, not at all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails