17 January, 2012

Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling

I am reading, for the second time after more than ten years, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. To those whose not familiar with this book, my eyebrows are raised in disbelief right now, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the first book of the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling.

harry potter and the sorcerer's stone

Me and my sister C bought the book for our youngest sister H around eleven or twelve years ago. I wasn't actually interested in reading it but bought it for H because I heard a lot of good reviews about it. Finding myself with nothing to do one day, I hesitantly read the book, just look at the book cover - only a grade schooler will buy that book, and the rest as they say is history.

After more than ten years, I've actually forgotten the story. I'm getting to know Harry Potter all over again. I am reading an ebook version on iBooks so I can read it outside the house without the burden of carrying a heavy paperback everywhere I go. Paperback or ebook, it doesn’t matter. It still is a page turner.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails