31 August, 2011

masterchef? not me!

After the successful launch of Pinoy Junior Master Chef, ABS-CBN is now holding auditions for Master Chef (Philippines) Pinoy edition.
The qualifications are
  • 18 to 50 years old
  • no culinary degree or diploma
  • no cooking experience in a fine or casual dining restaurant
  • no teaching experience in a cooking class or demo
Master Chef Pinoy Edition

I’m qualified! I better look for used culinary equipments, so I can practice my culinary skills. But I’m no cooking expert like my sister D. I should encourage her to audition since she loves cooking, next to her daughter, so much!

She should show her talent to the whole world. Just like what I always tell my son, you’re very lucky for your God-given talent and the least that one can do to show their gratitude to God is to improve their talents and use it for good.

5 comments:

jenny said...

i wish i can audition too hehe but I am really so-clueless when it comes to the kitchen...

Vernz@ Consumer Mom Talks said...

you should sis, hehehe... waahhh got no talent with this I only mastered one in my entire mom career - spaghetti hahaha... the rest they would say.. let's just treat mom out... hahah.. thanks sis for the drop :)

kim said...

hahaha! i can't even cook a decent meal.. left you a KI$$, girl! hope i get one back, thanks!

Pearl said...

unfortunately i'm not qualified :-) my cooking skills should only be contained within my family :-) thanks for dropping by my blog... followed you thru GFC.

jellybelly said...

exciting to join these things and i'm sure you'll learn a lot :)

The Twerp and I

Related Posts with Thumbnails