24 June, 2011

Smoke in a Non-Smoking zone

My Dad is a heavy smoker. He smokes every 30 minutes or so. He does step out every time he feels like taking a puff but the wind still blows the cigarette smoke inside the house. I get headaches all day long because I really don’t like the smell of cigarette smoke.

There are days when he likes smoking inside the bathroom. Because the house is an old fashioned model, there’s only a small window instead of an exhaust fan. So yes, the smoke from the cigarette stays for hours.

smoking

I found an answer to my Dad’s addiction. The e-cigarette. It apparently doesn't emit an offensive odor that results in lingering bad smell on clothes and breath.

I’ll research more on this so-called e-cigarette. Will put this on my Christmas gift list for my Dad.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails