17 January, 2011

hot summer heat

The sun was very bright in our bedroom window this morning. Is summer here already? Hopefully not! The weatherman said that the country will still experience rain for a few more days. Why the hot morning sun then? I'm not thrilled with the flooding in some parts of the country and in other parts of the world. But a little drizzle, that'll give cool air on my face, is more welcome than the humidity that we have in this country all year round.  
                               craigrogers
But as the day progressed, clouds began forming in the sky. It's 4pm already and not a single rain has dropped yet. No rain but cool air blowing, I love! When I stepped in the shower, the glass tiles felt so cold on my bare feet. It usually takes more than 30 minutes for me to take a bath, but 10 minutes in the cold shower was more than enough for me to bear.

The weatherman was right, we won't experience the heat of summer yet.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails