22 November, 2010

what's inside your refrigerator?

Most of the items on my weekly grocery list are fresh fruits, vegetables, fish and meat.Seldom do I include canned food. My refrigerator is not that big, so I am thinking of replacing it with a new one. I have been using it for 6 years so it has served its purpose. I now have to move on to a new, bigger refrigerator! A refrigerator that is sturdy and reliable as my new computer's external hard drive.

                                                                                            lancaster
I am dreaming of a no-frost ref. I have to work doubly hard to buy one that can make limitless ice cubes and icy-cold water. And yes, a top of the line ref that won't melt my ice cream after just a few hours of opening it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails