26 November, 2010

no more sleepless nights

Because of my bad sleeping habit, I now have eyebags. Ugly, dark circles under my eyes. Not my first time, but I do look much worse now that when I use to sport a didn't-sleep-for-months look before. I already tried the suggestions, some but not everything, found online when I googled "how to remove dark circles under eyes".
cucumber on eyes
                                                                                         medimanage

Maybe I should just stop experimenting and just go back to my cucumber regimen. It has always done wonders in removing my dark eyebags. Frozen used-teabags or an ice bag filled with ice cubes also does the trick.

I should also sleep early, not later than 11pm, from now on. I don't want to look like a zombie anymore.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails