18 October, 2010

sleeping habit

I should change my sleeping habit. I have been sleeping really late, erm when Mr. Sun's about to wake up, for the past few months. This bad snoozing habit is taking a toll on my body, I am getting fat. Everytine I look in the mirror, it looks like I've gained a few pounds from last time I've checked. Or maybe it's just pure guilt knowing that I am so irresponsible with my own body lately.

I sleep at around 2 or 3 in the morning and have to wake up at 530 am to prepare RJ for school. When the school bus picks him up at around 630 am, I still have to fix the house. I then sleep at around 730 am until noon. That seems enough right? My body doesn't think so, my eyes doesn't want to open. I feel so weak the whole afternoon.

I really have to give in to what my body wants- sleeping at the right time. I need to take care of my body more. And yes, I need to drink more water also. I have to look for water retemtion remedies to make sure I am drinking clean water in the house.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails