28 July, 2010

rainy days are here again

Typhoon Basyang hit the country two weeks ago. I could have enjoyed the cool weather after surviving the El Nino heat the previous summer. But no, I wasn't able to sleep the whole night. The generator of the apartment beside our condominium building was so noisy! The generator is located on the left side of the apartment and directly in-front of our bedroom. I can't even escape the noise, it can be heard all the way to our living room.

I hope no Typhoon will directly hit the country again. I don't want to experience another power interruption. I don't want to experience a sleepless night again because of the neighbors' generator.

Typhoon Basyang

I am dreaming of a caribbean cruise right now. How I wish the rainy season will soon end.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails