Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday! and I am so excited to meet new friends!This is my first time to join
Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
Not exactly. I am more mature and wiser now -- I hope!
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
I will definitely give all the love, that I am capable of, to my son.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
I do take risks on the stock market. Is that considered as gambling?
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
No trouble sleeping anywhere. I can sleep on a mat, bed, tent. I do have trouble sleeping in other people's house though.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
My Dad was talking to somebody and I thought he is my Uncle's driver. It turned out to be my Uncle, who is a very successful lawyer and has his own law firm.
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
Nope, I don't have. Guess my life is boring, huh?
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
Recently bought own domains for my two blogs.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Don't be stupid, girl!
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
I saw my ex-boyfriend (my boyfriend at that time) with another girl on the other side of the street. I ran after them, with my officemate running behind me. I caught up with them and I hit him hard on the head with the umbrella that I was holding. Not that crazy, but when I think about it now -- I think its pretty funny!